BY IAMS

Iams proactive health adult lamb meal & rice dry dog food 12.5 lbs see more...

Bethany L.
Benton, KY
Although I've never personally tasted this dog food :), you'll have to take my dogs' word for it. They love it! In fact, I purchased a different brand of puppy food for my little one because I had a free coupon for it. She refused to eat it and was continually stealing my other dog's Iam's until he had enough of it and warned her to back off! Iam's is my vet approved go to brand from now on!
Kayleigh B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food and it doesn't have that super strong dog food smell that some of them do. The price isn't bad at all especially since I've seen plenty of bags that come with the $3 off coupon Inside. It's also nice you can find it at most places including Walmart and pick n save.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
Both of my dogs really seem to like this dry food. They usually pick on other variations, but they devour these every time. Plus, it keeps their stools solid and easy to clean, which is a plus. It also keeps them at a good weight.
Jane Hayse R.
Marion, IL
I think my dogs are allergic to chicken so I choose this Lamb food as a substitute. It has helped with their itching significantly. THey like the taste and it is rather expensive but it is worth the cost.
nicole n.
I love this Iam proactive health because it keeps my dog in amazing shape. Other dog foods made him lazy but this made him a champ. I bought this at target on sale!
PAULITH R.
Ery great food for our part German/part Husky! Good quality food for the price. Probably the best brand you can find at a drug store like Walmart. My 1 year old dog loves it and stays healthy while eating it. She eats twice a day and this has kept her healthy for years!
Claudia C.
Canyon Country , CA
Never had a problem with this brand. My dogs just got bored of it that's why I stopped feeding it to them. I did feel that they weren't getting enough vitamins.
Hilarie M.
We tried so many brands... everything fro. the cheap stuff to expensive specialty brands and this was the only one that did make my dog itch.
Michaela D.
We've been using this for our dogs recently and have been happy with it. Our pound puppy put on a good amount of weight and has filled out.
Alesha  B.
Edgewood, NM
My dogs are 14 and 12 and they are picky eaters. But they love this food and it agree with them! Great price too!!!