BY IAMS

Iams proactive health adult hairball care dry cat food 3.1 lbs see more...

Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Whenever I have to settle for a cat food that isn't for hair ball control, I immediately notice. This formula works great for warding off hair balls and my cat loves the flavor
V M.
Hillsboro, OR
My cat loves this! I've tried giving her other brands of dry food (just out of convenience if I've ran out of this) and she will not eat anything else! Not sure what's in this that makes her think it's superior, but she seems to think it's the best.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
My cat is fluffy so she gets lots of hair balls. This food seemed to help a little, not a lot but a little. She liked it, as she wolfed it down. Pricey though.
Amanda Y.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My cats love this food. no hairballs in months. I have been having a hard time finding a food that actually helps with this problem. thanks IAMS!
Katey M.
My cats love it! We bought it for my one long-haired cat to help him with his hairball issues but all five of my cats really like it
Rain P.
Chesterfield, MI
Since switching over to IAMS Proactive health adult hairball care dry cat food my cat has less of a hairball issue.
Rhonda M.
Fayetteville, PA
Iams is a great cat food also get for sensitive stomach as well. The cats seem to do well with this type
Rose  A.
Vaughn, Ontario
Both my cats love IAMS dry cat food. The Hairball Care keeps hairballs to a minimum and they seem to really love the flavor!
Cathy C.
Ste Marie beauce, Quebec, QC, QC
Je nourris mes chats avec cette nourritures, ils l'aime beaucoup leur poils est brillant