IAMS Iams ProActive Health Adult Digestive Care Dry Cat Food 5 LBS uploaded by Cydnee W.

BY IAMS

Iams digestive care keeps your cat on track with a mild formula containing prebiotics and a tailored fiber blend for easy digestion and more comfortable time together. Tailored fiber blend, including prebiotics and beet pulp to support your cat's digestive health. 7 essential nutrients for healthy heart. Enriched with antioxidants to help support a strong immune system. Formulated with l-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain healthy metabolism. Enriched with antioxidants and prebiotics to help support strong defenses. Formulated with high quality protein to help your cat maintain strong muscles. Vitamin-rich fish oil for healthy... see more...

IAMS Iams ProActive Health Adult Digestive Care Dry Cat Food 5 LBS
  • "They make the only affordable cat food that our cat with a sensitive stomach can keep down and that the other two cats also like. " in 1 review
  • "I mix this with regular Iams as my cats have sensitive stomachs." in 1 review
  • "He still runs around, chases things, eats and sleeps a normal amount and because Iams is higher quality and has tons of protein, his litter box isn't super gross...most of the food gets absorbed with very little waste." in 1 review
  • "He really seems to enjoy it and I feel so much better knowing I'm feeding him something healthy." in 1 review
Donia Richard S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats sing the praises of this cat food every morning.  I have seen a huge reduction in the amount of hair balls around the house since using this food and I feel that the geriatric cats are getting all the nutrients that their older bodies need.  A bit more pricey but well worth it.
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is seriously the only food I’ve been able to find that my overweight, senior cat won’t throw up. We’ve tried a lot of other brands and more expensive brands, and this is the only one that works for him.
Kylee K.
South bend , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So my cat was diagnosed with a stomach condition and the vet recommended this food. It helped with my cats bowel movements and I can see how much better my cat feels. The food really worked and I would buy it again.
Diana K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched to the digestive health for my Siamese. He’s 12 and he’s started vomiting every single day. Since switching, I’ve noticed that he’s been able to eat less and yet keep down more. What’s great is that he’s put weight back on. Meanwhile, the other kitty has no tummy issues and still slams these crunchies.
Chris J.
Salem, MA
This is the product I always feed both of my cats, and they absolutely love it! It is keeping them on a healthy and consistent weight and overall the perfect and go-to choice for dry cat food! Definitely a must have!
Dawn H.
Orlando
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed this food to our pets because they have issues with vomiting. When we used other cat foods, the cats were always throwing up right after they ate their food. Now they rarely ever throw up. They don’t eat S much either.
Tina C.
Sacramento, CA
My elderly cat tends to throw up anything she eats but this is the one food she doesn’t throw up EVERY time. It still occasionally upsets her stomach I guess but she tends to keep most of it down. I don’t think it is necessarily bad for my other two cats either so it’s a friendly alternative to feed all three of them (though different ages) because I can’t seem to keep them apart during feeding (or out of each other’s bowls throughout the day). I would recommend this to anyone that has cats with sensitive digestive systems.
Ashley B.
Natchitoches, LA
My cat can only keep sensitive systems food down and this one is recommended by my vet. While I've used other brands, I have found that my small town Walmart just doesn't keep it in stock. Thus, I have to either order online or travel to a larger town 1 hour way. Thus, either way I'm going out of my way and I'd rather this brand!
Besan Q.
I used to use a different dry food brand for my cats but I noticed they would throw it up within 30 minutes or less. The carpet would stain bright orange and I did not think it was healthy for them. So I switched to this and I’ve noticed no throw up and they absolutely love it!
Anna F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat food is the best cat food! We used to feed my cats meow mix but it kept making them sick so we switched to healthy digestion and they haven’t gotten sick since!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a bit pricey. Worth the price?
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
Does your cat enjoy this? My cat is picky
I was told at a pet store where I normally buy Iams Digestive Care that Iams no longer makes Digestive Care. Is this true? My cat had all sorts of issues until the vet put him on this food, so needless to say I am very worried.