BY IAMS

Nutrition is a key to longevity. And iams premium protection premium nutrition is a key to your pet s long, healthy and happy life. Developed by pet nutritionists and veterinarians, our most advanced formula is fortified with antioxidants, vitamins and proteins to enhance performance and vitality. Unleash your cat s inner kitten and keep your pet active and thriving at every stage of life. 2x the antioxidant, vitamin e, to promote a strong, healthy immune system vs. Iams proactive health original 1-6 yrs helps keep older cats at a healthy weight. L-carnitine to help burn fat formulated to help maintain healthy joints tailored... see more...

January G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I trust this brand. I like feeding this to my older cats as I think it provides the nutrients they need for their older bodies. I prefer healthy food for my cats, and I have never heard a bad thing about this brand. My cats really enjoy it too.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
Just started my older cart on this and she seems to really like it . So far but with cats u never know mine r picky eaters but she does seem to enjoy it . So I'll get it again.
Mary Kate L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I started to get this this for my 13 year old cat a few months ago and she loves it which is great since she's very picky about her food.
Patti P.
Palatine, IL
My cat is 16 years old and I have fed him IAMS for his entire life. I don't mind spending more money for a quality food for my cat.
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have never tried any of these to be hoest so can you guys tell me how it is? i would love to hear from you guys
Brandi S.
River Ridge, LA
My kitty is 14 years old, and this is the only food she will eat. She refuses any others I've purchased for her.
Talia l.
Chesterfield, England
My eldest loves the stuff he can't get enough of it and he is such a fussy little monkey