BY IAMS

Nutrition is a key to longevity. And iams premium protection premium nutrition is a key to your pet s long, healthy and happy life. Developed by pet nutritionists and veterinarians, our most advanced formula is fortified with antioxidants, vitamins and proteins to enhance performance and vitality. Unleash your cat s inner kitten and keep your pet active and thriving at every stage of life. 2x the antioxidant, vitamin e, to promote a strong, healthy immune system vs. Iams proactive health original 1-6 yrs high quality animal protein to help build muscle mass l-carnitine to help burn fat 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart... see more...

Shawnice A.
I only would use if my cat ran out of canned food I'm sad that she doesn't enjoy it as much only if it's a mixture with purina but yea didn't really meet my expectations she wasn't as exited to eat it like I thought she would be because of the fact that it had great ingredients.
Maryann T.
I love the brand. This food is so healthy for her and she loves it. I like to mix some in with her canned food too.
Savannah W.
Aptos, CA
My cat loves this! It is nice to buy in bulk so i don't have to go to the pet store as often.
Hunter J.
My cat comes running as soon as she hears the bag shake! I've tried other brands and she wont touch them! Definitely her favorite!
Glori M.
Las Vegas, NV
This cat food not only gives your cats good nutrition but also contains all natural ingredients that they enjoy.
Anne G.
Harrison, AR
My cat seems to enjoy this food, and it's not too expensive of a buy. Overall, it's a good purchase.
John L.
My cats love the taste and crunch of these. They come running when I take out the bag and pour it.
Hailey M.
I think my cat tried this once but we usually go for the orange one I don't specifically know what type it is off the type of my head
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Does your cat really like this food?