BY IAMS

. Made with real salmon farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient no grains or chicken by-product meal* *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no corn, wheat or soy no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save the unused portion, together with the proof of purchase, and call us. We will gladly replace the product or refund your money.â . . Made... see more...

Tobi O.
St. Louis, MO
I always try to get natural and grain-free food for my pooch Cooper but am also cost-conscious. Usually pick up at the pet store and he always loves this when I buy. The bowl empties rather quickly!!
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
Love my dog's IAMs food! His coat is so soft and he has so much energy. I know that he really loves the taste. It is expensive (relatively), but it has chicken listed as the first ingredient AND they give you a five dollar coupon in the bag. Best!
Karla R.
Staten Island, NY
My dog loves this food we get it fur him all the time and the price is great too! We switched his food a few times because he was gaining weight to quickly and we switched him to this and he lost a lot of the weight and he is happier he is always excited to see his bowl with this food in the morning.
Stacy L.
My dog loves this food. The bag last awhile. My dog gets so excited when I feed her, she enjoys every last bit and makes her healthy and happy. Any dog will love this food
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
Me and my dog love this. He likes the flavor and I love that the fact that he's eating healthy food that good for him. He's an active dog so his diet is very important.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used to give my dogs this food and they didn't like it at all! My girl dog was ok but my boy would go on day binges of not eating it scared the life outta me! I switched the food and they have both ben fine ever since
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Great product for a great price. This has helped my dogs allergy and she loves the taste. Thank you iams for making an affordable grain free dog food
Darius H.
Kannapolis, NC
My dog simply loves this dog food!! If you truly care about your dog then go out and buy this. Complete nutrition for your dog.
Jen S.
Granite Falls, NC
I AM Grain Free Naturals is great for dogs and provides natural ingredients which makes me feel good about what my dogs eating.
Donyella D.
Kansas City, KS
Great dog food. My 2 German shepereds ate picky eaters but when it comes down to this dog food they gobble it right up!