BY IAMS

Iams healthy naturals is a blend of nature s goodness high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime. Farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient no corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy. *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save the... see more...

• I have a 6 yr old shih Tzu and he enjoys this food. He wa...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lisa R.
I switched my pup to this food about a year or two back. I found that she would get sick with the Purina dog food and upon switching, she has been one healthy pup.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
All my bullies love this one. Easy on their stomachs. No gastrointestinal issues while on this
Alyssa H.
Leesburg , GA
We buy this brand as well for our dogs whenever our publix is out of the other iams brand we use and the prices are good as well.
Lauren Ann R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I adopted my dog from the Humane Society. She's a 40 pound Shepard/Corgi mix and she transitioned really well from shelter food to this brand. She's been on it for a year now with zero problems. I feel better about the Healthy Naturals over the generic Iams... because of the name and branding.
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
My dogs loved this food. Especially my oldest dog (he is a really picky eater). The downfall to it is my oldest dog also has a really sensitive tummy and he couldn't handle the food. My youngest pup on the other hand stomached it great and loved eating it.
Patti L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A favorite of our dog his true go to meal and really does not like much of anything else
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
My dog can be picky, but he loves this food. He eats it up every time. I can't really lend a true review as its not food I've eaten myself of course, but my dog loves this food, and its a good price, and not stuff you wouldn't find safe for your dog in this food or else i wouldn't buy it. I think your dog should eat better than you at least and with this food he does.
Dodie T.
Madison, AL
I try to feed my dogs the best and I make sure that they don't get any corn products.
Christina C.
Flat Rock, MI
This dog food is so wonderful for my dog. Not only does she love it, it doesn't have any wheat or corn and she doesn't break out from it.
Danielle D.
This product is false advertising. we bought this food for our dog and didn't realize until we got it home that it has by product meal in it and corn. I was excited to see that an affordable brand was doing a natural dog food but was disappointed in the ingredients. I will say that they do at least have the right kind of meets and do not contain animal digest alike other brands.
Jessica S.
Auburn, AL
I have a 6 yr old shih Tzu and he enjoys this food. He was eating a premium brand that was only sold at our local pet store that cost $30 for a 7.5 lb bag. That was crazy. It's not equal to the premium fancy brand likes and I like that price. We are both happy.