BY IAMS

Iams healthy naturals is a blend of nature s goodness high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime. Farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient no corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy. *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save the... see more...

• I have a 6 yr old shih Tzu and he enjoys this food. He wa...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lisa R.
I switched my pup to this food about a year or two back. I found that she would get sick with the Purina dog food and upon switching, she has been one healthy pup.
Danielle D.
This product is false advertising. we bought this food for our dog and didn't realize until we got it home that it has by product meal in it and corn. I was excited to see that an affordable brand was doing a natural dog food but was disappointed in the ingredients. I will say that they do at least have the right kind of meets and do not contain animal digest alike other brands.
Brittany C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 dogs now. When we got our first one we fed him Iams. He ate it for about 4 months, then I started doing my research. I wanted my little Toby to have the best food and Iams did not meet my qualifications. Iams is full of of by-product. This is the leftover nasty stuff from meet. (ie: chicken beaks, bones, organs, etc.) I wouldn't want to eat this stuff, so why would I feed it to my dog?! The price is affordable, but that doesn't matter to me. Quality over powers price any day.
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
My dogs loved this food. Especially my oldest dog (he is a really picky eater). The downfall to it is my oldest dog also has a really sensitive tummy and he couldn't handle the food. My youngest pup on the other hand stomached it great and loved eating it.
Lauren Ann R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I adopted my dog from the Humane Society. She's a 40 pound Shepard/Corgi mix and she transitioned really well from shelter food to this brand. She's been on it for a year now with zero problems. I feel better about the Healthy Naturals over the generic Iams... because of the name and branding.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
My dog can be picky, but he loves this food. He eats it up every time. I can't really lend a true review as its not food I've eaten myself of course, but my dog loves this food, and its a good price, and not stuff you wouldn't find safe for your dog in this food or else i wouldn't buy it. I think your dog should eat better than you at least and with this food he does.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
I would not feed Iams to my dog EVER. I have had a bad experience with it both times I've used it with both my dogs. One seemed to enjoy the food, but it made him really sick (diarrhea) and the other wouldn't even touch it after tasting it one time.
Katie S.
Waxahachie, TX
This is our dogs favorite food. We have used other brands in the past but this is what we use now. Our dogs are healthier and happier since we switched. Never going back.
carolyn s.
Haledon, NJ
A bit pricey but my dogs seemed to like it! They aren't very picky though. They ate it with no problem. I purchased it because it's supposed to be a healthier alternative
Amanda G.
Peninsula, OH
My dogs love this product and I love that they produce less waste while enjoying it. Both of them also have shown an improvement in their coat.
Jessica S.
Auburn, AL
I have a 6 yr old shih Tzu and he enjoys this food. He was eating a premium brand that was only sold at our local pet store that cost $30 for a 7.5 lb bag. That was crazy. It's not equal to the premium fancy brand likes and I like that price. We are both happy.