BY IAMS

Inspired by a dog's natural diet, iams grain free naturals is made with high-quality protein, farm-grown fruits and vegetables, and no artificial preservatives. It's good to be grain free. Farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient no grains or chicken by-product meal* *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no corn, wheat or soy no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only dry food my dog (who has a very sensitive stomach) eats. It is affordable for me, yet doesn't bother his stomach/give him gas or cause any vomiting. He also seems to enjoy the taste. I usually buy this size because it is easy to carry and store.
Casey C.
Pet Lover Expert
I started feeding this to my dog after trying several other dog foods but he does best on this particular one. It has given him a shiny coat and he has a lot of energy. Unlike other dog food he hasn't stopped eating it after a couple months
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
Dudley, a miniature poodle-shi-tzu mix, loves this food. He is very picky when it comes to dry food, so am very glad he will eat this healthy one! I buy this at Kroger, so it's easily available.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I started buying this for my dog not to long ago and let me tell you she loves it
I feed her and i turn around and she runs toward her food she enjoys it
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is the only dry food that my dog like I like to mix it with his wet dog food and he loves it so much I recommend this to other dog ownersu
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
My dogs loved this at first, but then they grew tired of it after a couple weeks and stopped coming to the bowl for it.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
This is about the only food my picky little girl will eat. I'm glad because it's pretty good in the ingredients department.
Jasmine K.
Valdosta, GA
We recently decided to go grain free with our dog and after much research chose this as our dogs new food. Our dog loves it and can't get enough of it! And we love how heathy it is for her!
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
My baby boy doesn't like this one so so much for some reason . My vet also told me that the whole too much protein is not good for dogs and can cause allergies and hives .
Ashleena C.
Clovis, NM
I really like IAMS Naturals because it makes me feel good about what I am feeding my pet. I care a lot about our dogs and I want the best for them. I feel like I am giving them the best when feeding them IAMS Naturals.