BY IAMS

Inspired by a dog's natural diet, iams grain free naturals is made with high-quality protein, farm-grown fruits and vegetables, and no artificial preservatives. It's good to be grain free. Farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient no grains or chicken by-product meal* *official definition, association of american feed control officials (aafco) no corn, wheat or soy no artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors includes fruits and vegetables enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs in every bite iams dog foods offer a 100% guarantee. Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Casey C.
Casey C.
Pet Lover Expert
I started feeding this to my dog after trying several other dog foods but he does best on this particular one. It has given him a shiny coat and he has a lot of energy. Unlike other dog food he hasn't stopped eating it after a couple months
Hollee C.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
Dudley, a miniature poodle-shi-tzu mix, loves this food. He is very picky when it comes to dry food, so am very glad he will eat this healthy one! I buy this at Kroger, so it's easily available.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I started buying this for my dog not to long ago and let me tell you she loves it
I feed her and i turn around and she runs toward her food she enjoys it
mia m.
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is the only dry food that my dog like I like to mix it with his wet dog food and he loves it so much I recommend this to other dog ownersu
Emily N.
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
My dogs loved this at first, but then they grew tired of it after a couple weeks and stopped coming to the bowl for it.
adelaide r.
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
I have a huge mastiff that is only 10 months old, and weighs over 100 pounds. Iams actually keeps him fuller longer, and he is more active without the other brands' negative ingredients. I recommend this food for any dog lover. The price is a bit more, but the health of our dog is important.
Ashleena C.
Ashleena C.
Clovis, NM
I really like IAMS Naturals because it makes me feel good about what I am feeding my pet. I care a lot about our dogs and I want the best for them. I feel like I am giving them the best when feeding them IAMS Naturals.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Seminole, Fl
My baby boy doesn't like this one so so much for some reason . My vet also told me that the whole too much protein is not good for dogs and can cause allergies and hives .
Madison B.
Madison B.
My little wiener dog's favorite dog food. Tastes good, to the dog of course, and actually doesn't smell too bad.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My dog loves eating this and it doesn't seem that bad. The ingredients don't look too bad.