Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodIAMS™
Iams Healthy Naturals Adult Weight Management with Chicken

Iams® Healthy Naturals™ Adult Weight Management with Chicken

Iams healthy naturals is a blend of natures goodness high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your cat healthy for a lifetime. Real chicken, 15% less fat vs. Iams proactive health multi-cat no fillers or artificial: preservatives, colors, flavors natural protein sources for healthy, strong muscles to support your cat's natural agility: high-quality chicken and egg to help build and maintain muscles wholesome grains for energy: natural sorghum provides energy for activity throughout the day antioxidants for healthy immunity: vitamin e and antioxidants, including those from tomatoes, spinach, and peas,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iams® Healthy Naturals™ Adult Weight Management with Chicken!
How would you rate this product?
Cortney D.
Rohnert Park
One of the only dry foods my fat, and overweight cats can eat as fast as they possibly can and not throw up. We will continue to buy this product since the cats seem to enjoy it and it doesn’t upset their tummies.
Jessy S.
Iams® Healthy Naturals™ Adult Weight
				Management with Chicken uploaded by Jessy S.
My chunky boy can’t get enough of this food (which results in us over feeding him, never ending cycle really). He is very active and loves to play like a kitten even at 11 years old! I attribute it to a great diet!
Jacqueline R.
Hemet, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been trying a few different types of Iams and probably will settle with this. We have four cats. 2 thin and 2 who all heck broke out once they got fixed as kittens. I can only guess the c hff range in hormones created weight troubles. My heftier 2 are enjoying this and do seem lighter and more energetic. The other 2 are happy as well
Trey B.
Prineville, OR
I use this for my older cat. After getting him fixed he seems to put on weight easier so this seems to be helping him stay at a healthy weight.
Meghan F.
Kimball, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat came from a shelter, and I was not sure how she would react to the food we chose for her, but she LOVES Iams. It is affordable and found in most retailers. I will continue to shop Iams for my cat!
Wendy J.
Loveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams® Healthy Naturals™ Adult Weight
				Management with Chicken uploaded by Wendy J.
Only thing my amazing Siamese carts will eat. Price doesn’t matter. They don’t vomit now
Robin J.
Walton, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This was good, it made my cat lose weight and he liked it! Very effective for weight loss AND hairballs! I would buy this again. I always have a bag of this at home
Bridget P.
Cordova, TN
One of my cats is getting a bit overweight so we feed him this and he loves it. We constantly switch cat foods, but he goes nuts for this so we tend to buy this more often than others.
Jennifer C.
ROCHESTER, NY
This food is my cat's favorite! When I first adopted her, they gave me a free bag of another brand. When I went to pick up initial supplies, Needless to say, my kitty loved this food, and I haven't considered changing it since. I can't comment comparatively, but I can say that she has had consistently very good poops, has a nice soft coat, and is thrilled at mealtime. I'd highly recommend treating your cat to this food.
Pamela G.
Wilson
Mrs. Chubby loves this food almost as much as she loves people food. Sometimes, she’ll even eat this over stale bread on the floor!

Looking for your answer?