BY IAMS

Iams Healthy Naturals™ Wholesome Chicken Adult Premium Dog Food.
Plus Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids.
Life's Better.
No Artificial Preservatives, Colors, Fillers.
Adult 1+ Years. see more...

Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
I've used Iams for every dog I've owned and have always been pleased. My dog loves this brand and eats it up fast. The price is comparable to other brands and I feel like the value is there. It seems healthier and I would recommend it to other dog owners.
Misty R.
Iams is a great reasonably priced dog food. A lot of people I know use this dog food for their dogs. This company has definitely grown with the amount of variety they have.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I switched from a low grade food that was making my dog sick, to this and she loves it. Eats it so fast! I like that it is healthy for her and not a ton of fillers.
Tatty G.
Cicero, IL
I just recently bought a big bag of this because it was on sale. I didn't think my dog would like it but surprisingly she did! So now this is my go to bag!
Tori B.
This is my Pupsters food! We switched from the green bag to this formula when it came out and he Loves it! It keeps him healthy and free of food allergies other dog foods can cause. He also loves the Iams canned food along with their treats!
Justine Y.
Poway , CA
My pup loves this kind of dry food. She's very picky when it comes to food and this one she really likes a lot! I definitely recommend this food to other dog owners to buy fit there pet dogs
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ
We've always used this product with our Westie, which is a breed of dogs that is prone to allergies. While we mix this food with dog food that I make from scratch, we've only had good experiences with it.
Kasey W.
Visalia, CA
My dogs love this dog food. One of my dogs had a food allergy, and this was the perfect solution! No more issues. My old dog lived to 15 years eating this food. It's good for them and they love it.
My dog loves this! She's kind of neurotic and will eat anything...really anything she's like a goat. But she doesn't get sick with this and always has a healthy report.
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
My fur baby absolutely loves her food. She eats it all up and maintains a healthy weight. Really recommend!