BY IAMS

Iams healthy naturals is a blend of natures goodness high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your cat healthy for a lifetime. Real chicken, 15% less fat vs. Iams proactive health multi-cat no fillers or artificial: preservatives, colors, flavors natural protein sources for healthy, strong muscles to support your cat's natural agility: high-quality chicken and egg to help build and maintain muscles wholesome grains for energy: natural sorghum provides energy for activity throughout the day antioxidants for healthy immunity: vitamin e and antioxidants, including those from tomatoes, spinach, and peas,...

Jerica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I could give this no stars, I would. Everytime my cats ate iams they acted like they had been poisoned. They would lay around and throw up. At first I thought it was just because I was feeding them something different from what the shelter was feeding them and they were having a hard time adjusting, however, the were sick for about a week and I picked up some purina cat chow to see if it made a difference and the cats immediately stopped being sick and became active and happy. Also iams is a little expensive.
Tiffany F.
Fort Wayne
I dont understand how this can be marketed and priced as a premium cat food. After doing some research and finding out that animal by-products can literally be roadkill and seeing that it is listed as one of the top five ingredients of Iams cat food, I will never buy this brand again.
Kristina K.
Walker
Our cat is a little chubby and when fed the instructed portions, this food helped him slim down a few pounds. A really great weight management food and a pretty good value. Would buy again if he started packing on a few pounds again :)
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product, it’s affordable, the kitties love IT it’s better than any other product that they have tried thus far and we use it every single day for all the different types of cats. Would 10000% Buy again.
Debra G.
Robbinsdale
I would buy my dog food from Dan and it’s the food is great my dog like it because she eats it all the time I don’t have a cut I have a dog well I have a have a cat so yes I was an adult cats ago that was a bunch
Andrea G.
Clayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this as a “back up” good when we run out of our other food. Our cat is quite the chunker so we opt for the weight management foods- she hasn’t lost any weight but she also has gained on this.
Allison V.
Austin
I feel like what I give my cat is very important. This is one of the most healthiest brands I’ve ever given them to eat. They rely on me for their health and nutrition.
August H.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The veterinarian recommended this food for my cat. I like that the food doesn’t stink up the whole house with a “fishy” scent. I conclusion, I definitely recommend this product to anyone with a cat!!!
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We switched our family cat to this when the vet advised that she be put on a stricter regimen! She really enjoys it and seems to look forward to dinner time! It is also very easy on her stomach!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This was a food my cats enjoyed by a great brand name. I would choose Ian’s again! I just didn’t see a lot of difference in their coats and activeness to continue to pay the higher price.