Iams Healthy Naturals Premium Natural  Adult Dog Food

Iams Healthy Naturals Premium Natural Adult Dog Food

BY IAMS

Iams Healthy Naturals™ Premium Natural Adult Dog Food.
Plus vitamins, minerals & amino acids.
Life's better.

Iams Healthy Naturals Premium Natural Adult Dog Food
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My parents always used Iams dog food! Even tho it is kinda pricey. Their dog liked it better than any other dog food he'd tried! He's a deer chihuahua and he's not that big. I would definitely recommend this dog food to anyone!
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is very good dog food. Its so much better than regular dog food, simply because its natural. A pro is that its really good for my dog. I bought this at pet smart. This went above and beyond my expectations. I buy this for my dog all the time, so i would totally buy this again.
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I switched from a specialty type of dog food to the lams to try something a little but cheaper. It still had all the ingredients I was giving my dog prior. She easily transitioned over and I love that I'm saving money. She had no problem transitioning over and we've had no issues!
Melissa T.
I love that it is natural and a brand that I can trust. My dogs love it bc well it is food and it doesn't cause them to have bad allergies!
Haley W.
My dog had a sensitive stomach thanks to her previous owners only feeding her table food. This was something she could eat no problem!
Jill D.
My dog seems to really like this food, she is very picky and tends not to eat a lot. She eats this with no oroblem
Katie S.
Good protein in it for a dog while still being on the affordable side and healthy too. my dog liked this food
Kristie G.
Used this food for the longest time, before switching to another variety of the same brand. Dogs love it.
Amelia W.
Kimberly, WI
My dog absolutely looked this brand of dog food it helped her keep her happy the older she became
April D.
Ardmore, OK
Lexi is allergic to wheat and corn so we have to stay with natural food so she doesn't itch.