BY IAMS

Iams Lamb + Rice Healthy Naturals Dog Food.

No corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy.

Plus vitamins, minerals + amino acids.

Adult 1+ years.

For all breed sizes.

Made with real lamb.

Premium dog nutrition.

*Official definition, Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO). see more...

Rebekah H.
Abbeville
Our dogs devour Iams. I trust this product when I purchase it and never have to worry about what I might find mixed in the bag.
Maddy S.
Stratford, WI
My dog loves this food. Not only does my dog love the flavors and the taste but it leaves her fur nice and shiny and soft.
Jeannette M.
Pacoima, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love these dog food. I absolutely recommend to buy and you will see a difference in your dog's hair and energy.
Carrie H.
Rome, OH
Dog liked it,, a bit pricey, ice packaging, no stomach troubles, good product. would buy again if price were lower
Chloe H.
This is the only type of dog food we buy for my pup because it is the only kind that does not make him sick!
Sonia L.
Rialto, CA
My dog loves this. Iams healthy naturals is affordable and i would recommend it to anyone who has a dog.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
My smallest one has a very sensitive stomach and she was able to tolerate this one. Worth a try
Cory B.
My dogs like this food but they love love love the Iams salmon and rice flavors so much more!!!
Raven R.
Commerce, GA
Best dog food you could ever get. It's great and dogs love it. I really recommend this
Amy F.
St, NL
I absolutely love this product! I buy it all of the time. It is very useful in my house. I’m never disappointed when I use this. Also, it is not expensive even at full price. I would recommend this to use.