BY IAMS

Iams Lamb + Rice Healthy Naturals Dog Food.

No corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy.

Plus vitamins, minerals + amino acids.

Adult 1+ years.

For all breed sizes.

Made with real lamb.

Premium dog nutrition.

*Official definition, Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO). see more...

Megan C.
N Hollywood, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ingredients list makes me feel good, but dog is known to turn her nose up at this kibble. Not sure why, but she sometimes gobbles it down and others would knife someone for another food but can't be bothered to eat this.
Hailey N.
Grand Haven
We had to switch hemi to this food because she has an allergic reaction to Turkey and the vet recommended this. She was getting ear infections left and right and now she hasn't gotten one since she switched foods.
Morgan W.
Bradford , OH
Best dog food hands down.
One of my dogs has a easy to upset belly
And this has been working wonders for 2 years now.
For the big bag it is like 29 dollars or so
But that's the price for pay for your little babies so they are happy!
Excellent choice!
Anahi M.
Albuquerque, NM
If your doggie has a sensitive tummy or vomits when something doesn't go with his/her system, then check this food out! My husky has both thing I mentioned in the first Q & these crackers seem to be very tasty to him. They also work well with his tummy so he's more energetic after eating. Not only that, but the ingredients are healthy for dogs unlike other types of crackers.
Vivian N.
My dog will ONLY eat Iams Healthy Naturals Dog Food Lamb and Rice. He absolutely loves it. With other dog food, he would let it sit out for awhile until he was extremely hungry, but with this, he finishes it immediately! I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Jody V.
My dog loves it but for what they advertise it as compared to the actual ingredients it isn't very healthy and I had to switch brands as it created stomach problems.
Karen S.
Longmont, CO
My dog has a touchy stomach with frequent upsets. I started him on Iams Healthy Naturals for that reason and its been very effective. I don't think he has had one episode since he started on the lamb & rice formula
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
I don't like the fact that I'm supporting Iams, a company that usually does use grain and corn in their food, but I'm glad this food exists. When I can't find my cats and dogs' usual food, this is what I get and they enjoy it.
Kristen M.
Burrillville, RI
Great product! I am always looking for a dog food made from healthy ingredients that my dogs will like. Iams has come through with their naturalist products. My dogs are healthy and happy!
Jaye L.
Used this for all my dogs hope they like it lol quality ingredients at a fair price n its available at most local supermarkets