Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodIAMS™
Iams Healthy Naturals Chicken Recipe Adult 1+ Years Premium Cat Food

Iams Healthy Naturals Chicken Recipe Adult 1+ Years Premium Cat Food

Iams Healthy Naturals Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. *Official definition, Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO). No corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy. Give your Cat Goodness from Nature. Nature is a cat's ultimate playground. From basking in a sunbeam to exploring in the backyard, they crave adventure. Cats also crave the best nature has to offer. Iams Healthy Naturals is a blend of nature's goodness, with farm-raised chicken and vegetables to help keep your cat pouncing, prowling and ready for a lifetime of playful moments. The Iams Natural Standard. • Real chicken in the 1st ingredient. • No chicken by-product meal*. • No corn, wheat, or soy. • Included peas, carrots, and spinach. • Enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend. • 100% complete and balanced for adult cats in every bite. For over 60 years, Iams has followed a clear and simple philosophy, to promote the health of pets everywhere. That's why we are proud to offer a 100% guarantee. Love the Iams difference or your money back. Contains one (1) 5.5-pound bag of IAMS Healthy Naturals Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food Our hearty cat food features real chicken as the 1st ingredient IAMS Healthy Naturals Cat Food is made without artificial preservatives, colors, fillers or flavors Our wholesome cat food is enhanced with a vitamin E and antioxidant blend to support immune system health IAMS Cat Food provides energy with wholesome grains like rice and barley Feed your cat nutrition the way nature intended. Inspired by the nutrients your cat naturally craves, IAMS Healthy Naturals Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food is made from the using the savory chicken your cat loves, without corn or chicken by-product meal.* Our hearty cat food is enhanced with antioxidants and vitamin E derived from tomatoes, spinach, and peas for a healthy immune system. This wholesome food for cats also includes natural rice and barley to provide energy throughout the day. Give your fuzzy friend a 100% complete and balanced meal they will adore with IAMS Healthy Naturals Cat Food. * Official definition, Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Farm-Raised Chicken Is the 1st Ingredient Premium Cat Nutrition Plus Added Vitamins, Minerals + Amino Acids

Does this help with a dog's gas problem? We are using beneful healthy choice and their gas is AWFUL!
Start your review of Iams Healthy Naturals Chicken Recipe Adult 1+ Years Premium Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Beba R.
So far the best cat food! I see this all the time on commercials and see reviews on how healthy it is
Pamela H.
Plaquemine, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand. It’s really good for the cats. I’ve been feeding it to them for over ten years. They love the flavor and texture.
Jackie N.
saint louis
My cats like dry food more than wet food. This is our go to, daily choice. It has the savory and natural flavor of chicken which they love. I love that I know they’re eating something healthy and I don’t see a ton of corn and additives in the ingredients.
Kayla M.
My cat LOVES this. Every Time I would pour this into his bowl, he comes running and eats ALL of it. No matter how many times I feed him, he just eats it all. I love this brand, and so does my cat. It's very healthy for them.
Becca L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can speak to the taste but my cat eats it and seems to like it. It is hard to find at the stores sometimes bit I like the more natural ingredients. I stick with Iams since he was given that as a kitten and I will continue to use it as long as I can find it at the store, it is affordable as well.
Shakara J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We didnt end up getting a chance to try it out. We had to return ours the next day due to mold that was growing on the food when we opened it.
vivienne V.
nyc
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,144 reviews
my cat really likes this so we keep getting it. it’s also very. affordable. iams is a very good brand.
Ally T.
Grand Island, NE
My kitties used to throw up a lot and since we started using Iams, the throwing up has occurred way less often. Cats will always get hair balls every once in a while but this cat food seems to help with the upset tummy issues we were previously having
Saundra G.
Palm Bay Florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really enjoys this formula, he is a very picky eater but this he enjoys.  He is a medium size beauty,. I definitely recommend this product for cat lovers..
Michelle C.
Columbus, GA
Our sweet, lovable, big, old guy, Max started having tummy issues (really bad gas) so we switched to Iams Healthy Naturals Adult with Chicken Dry Dog food and we’ve noticed a huge difference!! He also seems to love the taste!!