BY IAMS

Iams Healthy Naturals Adult with Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food. Iams is committed to helping dogs and cats live long, healthy lives through innovative nutrition that truly makes a difference. Quality is at the core of Iams business. When it comes to their products, they only use high quality ingredients. The nutritional difference is not only based on years of research and dedication to the health of pets. It comes from a different, innovative way of thinking about the dietary requirements and behaviors of dogs and cats and about a breakthrough approach to the value of advanced nutrition. Iams Healthy Naturals Lamb Meal and Rice Formula offers natural lamb meal and rice for easy digestion. And, like all Iams Healthy Naturals, its takes the best of nature to provide unsurpassed nutrition with 9 key ingredients: high-quality protein from lamb and egg to help build and maintain strong muscles, carrots for healthy vision, vitamin E, and antioxidants. No Artificial Preservatives Colors Fillers. Iams Healthy Naturals Lamb Meal and Rice Formula offers natural lamb meal and rice for easy digestion. And as nature intended, it has no added artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or fillers. see more...

Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
I love my dog, she is a family member, but there is no way in heck I am spending upwards of fifty bucks for "natural" ingredients. I tend to read a lot, especially about so called health claims, including those for my pet, and there is no evidence suppporting these so called healthy dog foods as being any better than generic. If i am looking to feed my dog something good for her, I will give her real vegetables and meat, like a family member would get.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
My dogs get this every now and then when I have a coupon and of course they love it. It is a treat to them. It has a great flavor and easy to chew pieces from what I see from them.
Cai W Z.
When I got my puppy the first food brand we got him was IAMS and he loves it. The food was so tasty for him that he would eat his food so quick. I also notice the food give my puppy a very soft fur and great proteins as well.
Darica D.
Brooklyn
I use the same brand for my pug and he loves it. He gobbles it up so fast and it's pretty safe for him to eat compared to other brands
Kimberly K.
Owosso, Mi
My dog has some skin issues and this doesn't affect her at all, she seem to like it and she hasn't had any problems with it.
Katie S.
Loveland , CO
This food was okay. My dog seemed to like it but he has a very sensitive stomach. I can't really ask him his thoughts though
Taylor O.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice dog food. Easy on the tummy for our small senior dogs. They seem to like the flavor and it is affordable.
Bethany B.
My dog loves this food, he really enjoys the flavor and it helps to keep him very active and healthy!
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
My dog is not very picky, but he always finishes his bowl of food. It was great for gaining weight