BY IAMS

Rachel D.
Took a chance on this because I had a coupon and my cats loved it. As a certified pet nutrition specialist I am comfortable giving this to them and the formula and ingredients of the food. Best of all, they don't puke it up which is saying something since my cats are major pukers, was pleasantly surprised with this purchase.
Kayla M.
My cat LOVES this. Every Time I would pour this into his bowl, he comes running and eats ALL of it. No matter how many times I feed him, he just eats it all. I love this brand, and so does my cat. It's very healthy for them.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I tried this cat food out when looking for a natural one to give my cat. Non natural gave her gas. This food didn't give her gas (thank goodness) but she didn't seem to be thrilled with the taste so we switched.
Jessica H.
North Tonawanda
My cat loves this food , a lot of foods make her stomach upset but this is easy for her to digest . I love the natural ingredients and protein it offers
Raquel A.
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love that it has natural ingredients. We have always love lams products, and I am happy that lams has produce a more natural, weight management foods.
Emily D.
Norfolk, VA
My cat loves this and I love that its all natural and that i know my cat is getting the nutrients she needs!
Gabby S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog eats this aw well as my cat and its got a good blend of chickens and it is amazing!!!!!
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
A natural but affordable cat food. I like to mix this with other brand and my cat loves it
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat has a sensitive tummy so can’t eat some foods. I was given a free sample of this for my fur baby to try. It’s available in most supermarkets. It is more expensive than some other brands but the ingredients are better quality. My fur baby definitely enjoyed this so I’d recommend it.
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
This is also a great product we feed our cats often. We stay away from fish flavors as they are not good for the stomach. We stick with chicken and beef and they love it!