Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodIAMS™
Iams Chunks Tender Beef & Vegetables In Gravy Wet Dog Food

Iams Chunks Tender Beef & Vegetables In Gravy Wet Dog Food

Why are canned recipes from Iams so great? They taste like a homemade meal! Made with real broth, your pet will find their tender beef and vegetables irresistable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iams Chunks Tender Beef & Vegetables In Gravy Wet Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer B.
Salina, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our doggo enjoyed this canned food, but he didn’t seem to like it more or we didn’t see any extra benefits from this brand. It’s quite a bit more expensive.
Amanda H.
Woodland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog ate this when I had to give her soft food due to getting teeth pulled. Needless to say, she did not want to go back to her regular food! She really loves this and I have no complaints, so I would buy again.
Arlene M.
Palm Coast
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like chicken tender amps for Scooby even though it smells like trash apparently he likes it not that much though because he D’s it up but he will eat it if he is starving and has no other choice I wouldn’t recommend it but if you’re broke then yes
Tonya M.
Glenburn, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like IAMS for my dogs because u can see the actual vegetables and the rice grains and the chunks of food in the can be
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It has been a long time since I have given my dogs wet food. I usually just do it as a treat so that their stomachs won't get upset. When I do, I usually pick out of a can from Iams. Not only are the cans priced pretty well, I trust that their ingredients are good for my dogs.
Drea P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We mix this with IAMS™ Adult Minichunks and our dog loves it. He’s so spoiled now that he will stubbornly refuse his food if it’s not mixed with this wet food. We buy the flats from Petco and those are a pretty decent deal. I tried to switch brands and my dog wouldn’t have it. He knows what he likes!
Meranda M.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this! Our little rescue dog will get picky with his usual for and we throw some of this in there with it for him and he loves it! Eats faster then ever and final put some much needed weight on! Definitely recommend trying it for your furbabies!
Tammy R.
Castle Rock, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs seemed to like this wet food! It didn’t smell as much as some kinds do! I use it as a topper to dry food.
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Iams Chunks Tender Beef & Vegetables In Gravy Wet Dog Food uploaded by Robin S.
Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult Ground Mixed Grill With Chicken And Beef Dog Food is MooseyMoo's favorite we food. He is a picky eater or maybe just spoiled, either way I was happy we found one that was good for him and he liked.
Brittani A.
Jacksonville , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is by far a fan favorite My dog lovesssss this food and she is so picky although buying can dog food is waist full at times price wise

Looking for your answer?