BY IAMS

IZM1046: Features: -Recommended for adult cats - 1 year and older-Gluten free cuts and gravy-PreBiotics FOS helps promote good bacteria to aid in digestive health and support a pet's defenses-Omega 6:Omega 3 for shinier and healthier coat-Improved palatability and texture-Also use Iams adult dry cat food-Meat Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Oceanfish, Natural Flavors, Brewers Rice, Broccoli, Carrots, Dried Beet Pulp, Flax Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Titanium Dioxide, Guar Gum, Suncured Alfalfa, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of vitamin K3), Folic Acid), Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Salt-Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use. For further information and tips please go to the following FDA website: http://www. fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/u cm048030. htm PET FOOD ONLY-Crude Protein (Min) 10.0pct-Crude Fat (Min) 5.5pct-Crude Fiber (Max) 0.5pct-Moisture (Max) 78.0pct-Ash (Max) 2.75pct-Magnesium (Max) 0.03pct-Taurine (Min) 0.05pct-Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.8pct-Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.1pct*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles-For Adult Cats, feed 1 to 1 1/3 cans per day, per 8 lbs. (3,63 kg) of body weight. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kendra F.
Cincinnati, OH
We feed the feral cats in my neighborhood and they all seemed to love this cat food! They kept coming back to get it and that made us so happy that their bellies were getting full! Great cat food and had an enticing smell as well!
Tiffani L.
All I have to do is tap on the can and my cays come running! I peel open the top and they meow nutty and try to make me give it to them lol I love feeding my cats these, I do believe they really enjoy it and that's important.
Roxanne W.
Greenville, NC
My cats love this more than any other wet cat food. especially the seafood flavors. Fairly inexpensive and goes a long way compared to others. And doesn't stink up the house.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
My cat loves this food. He eats it up so quick. As soon as I open the can he comes running to the kitchen meowing.
Rachael B.
Mishawaka, IN
My cat just loves the sound of the can openeing, she comes running. She did seem to enjoy this food, but won't eat it from the can. I have to put it in her dish.
Teresa E.
My cats don't like this one, they prefer the filets. If we give them anything pate they turn their nose up at it. But this brand is their favorite
jephline b.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My cat personally doesn't like so i cant reallly say my cat is very very picky so it is hard to tell
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
My cats absolutely looove this cat food. they go crazy when I give it to them.
emily d.
Mckinney, TX
Love using wet cat food as a special treat comes at a great price my All really enjoy it and easily transition between wet and dry food
Jazmine R.