BY IAMS

IZM1064: Features: -Recommended for adult cats - 1 year and older-Gluten free cuts and gravy-PreBiotics to aid in digestive health and support a pet's defenses-Omega 6:Omega 3 for shinier and healthier coat-Improved palatability and texture-Also use Iams adult dry cat food-Chicken Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Liver, Chicken By-Products, Natural Flavors, Brewers Rice, Broccoli, Carrots, Dried Beet Pulp, Flax Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Titanium Dioxide, Guar Gum, Suncured Alfalfa, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of vitamin K3), Folic Acid), Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Salt-Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use. For further information and tips please go to the following FDA website: http://www. fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/u cm048030. htm PET FOOD ONLY-Crude Protein (Min) 10.0pct-Crude Fat (Min) 5.5pct-Crude Fiber (Max) 0.5pct-Moisture (Max) 78.0pct-Ash (Max) 2.75pct-Magnesium (Max) 0.03pct-Taurine (Min) 0.05pct-Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.8pct-Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.1pct*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles-For Adult Cats, feed 2 to 2 3/4 cans per day, per 8 lbs. (3,63 kg) of body weight. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hailey L.
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Kimberly K.
I trust the IAMS name. I like the way they use quality ingredients. I'm not the kind of fur parent that is willing to feed their babies garbage with a ton of fillers.
April S.
Jackson, KY
Iams adult active chicken and liver flavored canned cat food is a favorite with my Siamese cat Oliver. This is one of his favorite brand's of good. He really enjoys it and it's a great brand and good value. Some of it can be a little more costly but I would definetly recommend giving this a try
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Bought this for my feral cat colony. I normally feed them Fancy Feast. Thought I'd try something different. They left it in the dishes. My indoor cat is on a prescription diet and never liked Iams anyway. Maybe I'll put it out at night and see if the possums or raccoons eat it.
Jessica D.
Jacksboro , TN
I just fed my dog Iams over the pedigree which he has been on for a year... he finished his entire bowl of food. He never does that. So needless to say... he loved it.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Very affordable and effective I recommend this to anyone and I buy this all the time love this and great price and compare to others I would highly recommend this food
Olive C.
Muncie, IN
my cat loved this product so much. IAMS is such a great brand since they target their food to different challenges that cats, throughout many different age groups, expierence. My cat is a Burmese 11 year old, and i would recommend it to any cat owner of adults!
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Another favorite. My cat won’t eat anything else. Grain free is the best one but they all are good. Never makes my cat sic like some others
Claire S.
Bear, DE
Kitties love this brand and always like getting an extra special dinner of pate. Price is not bad for the amount of food in the can.
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC
Le gusta muchísimo la comida iams dejaron de tener problemas de salud cuando empecé a darles comida iams y no las más baratas!