I Wrote This For You uploaded by Kym T.

BY NONE

• I've heard so many good reviews on this book. Where can I get it ? 1 Answers
  • Is this book as amazing as everyone says it is? I just bought it ...1 Answers
  • Im interested in reading this book, where can I purchase it?1 Answers
Kayla C.
Robert, LA
I absolutely love this book . It's an awesome for relaxing. It's full of beautiful poetry.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
When I first discovered this book, I immediately read the back and it had me hooked. The author is anonymous and each poem written in each paged always has something you can relate to. From relationships to the ways you look at life, I Wrote This For written by pleasefindthis is one you won't forget.
Noelia O.
I love this book so much it's one of the best poetry books I've read. I love that it's divided into the four chapters. It never fails to make my eyes water i honestly recommend this book
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Loved this book, beautiful poetry , I sat down and read it cover to cover the first day I got it. I would recommend it to anyone some of the poems are so relatable I had to stop in awe a few times and send a picture to my friend like "read this girl <3"
Danielle R.
Troy, OH
Is this book as amazing as everyone says it is? I just bought it and am excited to read it, but really don't want to get my sights set too high and end up disappointed.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Im interested in reading this book, where can I purchase it?
Bernadette T.
I've heard so many good reviews on this book. Where can I get it ?