BY I SPY

Draw a picture card - what do you see? Do you spy an ant, a trumpet, or a tree? Well now the real challenge begins. You must move the game board letter tiles around until you find your word. Each letter earns points, and the most points, wins! You ll have to be sharp with your spelling and creative with your words. Maybe the picture is of an umbrella, but you can t seem to unscramble that word. Well, you can move the tiles around to make rainy instead. You ll have 2 minutes to get all your letters in a row before time runs out. How many words can you Spy in that time? Score one point for each letter used, and bonus points for words made of 5 letters or more. The player with the most points after 4 rounds, wins. Picture cards are double sided, for beginner and advanced play. Game comes with: 26 double sided playing cards Game board with 48 interlocking, sliding letter tiles 2 see more...

I Spy Word Scramble Game Ages 7+, 1 ea
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Spy Word Scramble Game Ages 7+, 1 ea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?