BY I SPY #12 in Puzzles

I spy a spider, a baby in blue; memory riddles are fun to do!  Beginners search for matching pairs while advanced players solve the riddles. Encourages visual discrimination, observation and memorization.  Eight ways to play.  No reading required.   For 1 or more players, ages 4 and up. Contents:  60 memory cards and 15 riddle cards. see more...

• How long has it been since you've played this game? 6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My kids love I SPY they never get tired of playing this its fun to play with the whole family " in 2 reviews
  • "Makes game night with the littles exciting." in 1 review
  • "We have never played the board game, but we LOVE the books and online games!" in 1 review
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I used to love playing the board game version of this game. I also really liked the PC version of this game. It keeps kids entertained, until they rage quit. But it keeps you motivated and on your toes. Definitely a game I will remember to make my children play (when I have children)
Tressa O.
Clinton , WA
I love to play this game with my kids. The board game is great along with the travel version. I have found it a great way to keep them busy in a restaurant while we wait for our food. It is also great to take in the car so they can play while we are driving and if we are camping it can keep them busy tell dark.
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
..lots of fun ... Please bring games back and gave a family fun night .... It's all about tablets and phones ... I understand. .. but a good family game shares are great bond of precious time together .... Building connection and laughter .... please play a game tonight
Kirstie P.
Hopkins, MN
I have spent many hours playing this game as a child, and now that I'm grown, I still play with my nieces. We love to pour over the cards to find the extra hidden pieces and have found several "games" to play from the same set of cards betting just memory. It's a perfect gift for many age groups. My favorite thing to "spy" are the frogs :)
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
Love doing this puzzle! It is great for a side thing to do and also helps to get things off your mind! Love doing them and completely them and spying things after I have completed!
Michelle C.
Merced, CA
I love this game, fun to play with kids you are baby'sitting, or just hanging out with, it catches their attention and it's really fun and challenging for them.
Kristen  A.
Newnan, GA
Fun!! Makes game night with the littles exciting. Challenges them without them ever noticing the lesson in problem solving and observation.
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
This is an amazing family game! It's fun and also not too challenging. This is always one of my family game night picks.. I recommend it!!
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
My daycare love I spy books and I'm sure they will have a blast with the i spy game. So fun! I'll need to find one for my daycare kids.
Jessica B.
Lincoln, NE
I always played this game in elementary school and I loved it! I sometimes play when I baby sit and they are always entertained.
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
How long has it been since you've played this game?