BY I SPY #10 in Puzzles

I spy a spider, a baby in blue; memory riddles are fun to do!  Beginners search for matching pairs while advanced players solve the riddles. Encourages visual discrimination, observation and memorization.  Eight ways to play.  No reading required.   For 1 or more players, ages 4 and up. Contents:  60 memory cards and 15 riddle cards. see more...

• How long has it been since you've played this game? 6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My kids love I SPY they never get tired of playing this its fun to play with the whole family " in 2 reviews
  • "Makes game night with the littles exciting." in 1 review
  • "We have never played the board game, but we LOVE the books and online games!" in 1 review
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
Love doing this puzzle! It is great for a side thing to do and also helps to get things off your mind! Love doing them and completely them and spying things after I have completed!
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Dolores F.
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
..lots of fun ... Please bring games back and gave a family fun night .... It's all about tablets and phones ... I understand. .. but a good family game shares are great bond of precious time together .... Building connection and laughter .... please play a game tonight
Ashley  V.
Ashley V.
Lancaster, CA
This is an amazing family game! It's fun and also not too challenging. This is always one of my family game night picks.. I recommend it!!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daycare kids love I spy but this game is difficult for them to play without me helping run the game the entire time
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
This is a fun way to interact with your kids. My 6&8 year old love this game and it keeps us all involved.
imelda e.
imelda e.
Commerce, CA
We enjoy playing the game, with two year olds to ten year olds.enjoyable. enjoy playing the game
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
I love playing games like these they should defenetly create way many more.
Rogelio S.
Rogelio S.
Mentone, CA
I loved this game growing up and still do!! Now my daughter loves it too 😊
Broken Arrow, OK
I used to love playing the board game version of this game. I also really liked the PC version of this game. It keeps kids entertained, until they rage quit. But it keeps you motivated and on your toes. Definitely a game I will remember to make my children play (when I have children)
Broken Arrow, OK
How long has it been since you've played this game?