BY I SPY #59 in Games

A great family game...It s a race to ring the bell! Can your Eagle Eye spot an item on your card that s also on your game board?  Look hard, there s only one.  Could it be the green race car, or the red ball? Once you find it, ring fast, and you win that round!  Whoever spots the most objects wins the game. Fast, furious and fun! I Spy Eagle Eye is for 1 to 4 players. Ages 5 and up. see more...

I Spy Eagle Eye Game Ages 4+
  • "My son loves eye spy books and games and could do them all day long!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's super fun for everyone and some children may get bored of the adults constantly playing, so try to avoid that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is very fun and enjoyable for children." in 1 review
  • "My son has so much fun playing this game." in 1 review
  • "I remember playing I SPY as a kid!" in 1 review
Nicole J.
I love I spy so much! I loved reading the books when I was little, and also playing the I spy computer games! This is a game that everyone will love and can be played on, and on without getting bored!
Brittany R.
West linn, OR
We have all the i-spy books, and my son loves them. So when I saw this I thought it would be a great gift to give my son for his birthday, and i was right! He loves it. We play it almost every night. Its easy for a 6 year old. He enjoys looking at all of the pictures, and pointing out different things he sees. I think it would have been better if they had markers to circle the pictures. That way they could do it in the car!
Kaitlin T.
Lohman, MO
Great for children, especially if they like finding things. It's super fun for everyone and some children may get bored of the adults constantly playing, so try to avoid that.
Tiffany W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My daughter and I love playing this together. It helps her mind work and learn to survey stuff carefully. We can play it over and over again and it keeps her entertained.
Kelly R.
Valparaiso, IN
My nephew used to play I spy all the time, he was a very hyper younger child and this would help to keep him focused and on the hunt, especially if he was trying to find the object before you could.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a game for kids to increase their brain activity. And instead of just being a book it is now an interactive game that can be played with others!
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
Bought this game as a present for my niece. She loves it! She had the whole family playing with her it was really entertaining.
Stacie F.
Mahanoy City, PA
I bought this for my boys for Christmas last year and we STILL play this game together. It's a lot of fun for the whole family.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
My son has so much fun playing this game. And I must say I have a little fun myself with it. Good for keeping you focused.
Tara B.
Naples, FL
I remember playing I SPY as a kid! I loved it then and I love it now. Super fun to play with the kids. Endless fun!
Chelsea G.
Purcell
Where can i buy this the cheapest?