BY SCHOLASTIC. INC.

This "I Spy" book uses rhymes and riddles to help children find different Christmas treasures that are hidden on each vibrant page. A photographic puzzle book features rhyming riddles that invite young readers to locate hidden objects? clocks, nickels, pickles, frogs, and others? among double-page spreads filled with holiday delights. see more...

Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I was obsessed with these books when I was in middle and high school! I recently came across some in a Good Will and HAD to buy them. I'd spend hours doing these puzzles. I can't wait until my son is old enough to do them too!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Rockford , IL
I got a bunch of these books for my kids for Christmas and they are a lot of fun! Great for taking on a road trip to keep the kids busy! I would recommend them! And they have a lot of them to choose from!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
All the I Spy books are really fun. I loved them when I was a kid. Great for children to do alone or as a family activity. Would make a great gift also.
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
telford, pa
I grew up playing I spy with my mom. I owned all the books and we would go through a different one every night! Very entertaining to 8 year old me!