BY I-ROCKS

KR-6402 is a sleek looking and elegant anodized aluminum keyboard which is incredible thin with Chiclet-like keys also has a lot of nice features and offering ultra-thin design looks equally at home in your living room or on your desk. Just connect it to the USB port of your PC and start enjoying it. Aluminim upper case Slim and fashion space-saving layout. Soft touch and tactile feedback with scissor-structure key-switch. Low key-distance with new design square key cap shape. Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7. Supports internet E-mail and multimedia hot keys. Key number: 109 Keys (By language). Num Lock/Caps Lock: Blue LED indicator. Cable Length: 150cm. Dimension: 435mm L x 118mm W x 20mm H. Interface: USB. Microsoft Windows ME 2000 XP Vista and Windows 7 operating system. Available USB ports. Safety: FCC CE BSMI ROHS MIC. Package Contents: USB Keyboard. see more...

Victoria d.
Had always used the fat, stock keyboard that had been shipped with my computer, until I had some friends get a mac. After feeling this keyboard, I knew I had to have one, but the bad thing about this keyboard is that it can be a bit expensive a full price is around $50-$60 dollars. But it is definitely worth it! The keys themselves feel really responsive and firm, but not too firm, giving the user a clear indication of when a key is actually pressed. Don't forget that the 2 USB ports on the actual keyboard are incredibly convenient.
Sadia C.
Nothing too special but it gets the job done. It's sleek and the keys are not too resistant.
mohd s.
It's expensive but worth it. straight and flat. when I got this i felt how easy it was and comfortable to the fingers and how fast you can write in it. I never had any complain with it when I brought it. it's really really good and awesome I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to buy the best keyboard!!