HealthWellnessImage SkinCare
I Rescue Post Treatment Recovery Balm by Image for Unisex - 2 oz Balm

I Rescue Post Treatment Recovery Balm by Image for Unisex - 2 oz Balm

by Image SkinCare

This multi-functional restorative complex with organic ingredients supports regenerative processes of the skin after treatments such as laser resurfacing and chemical peels. Dramatically helps reduce transepidermal water loss, discomfort, redness and irritation with plant-derived botanicals and antioxidants. Developed by Plastic Surgeons for post-procedures. Petrolatum, paraben and mineral oil free. Certified organic ingredients.

Gender: Unisex

Skin Type: All

Features: facial-skin-care-sets-and-kits

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Rescue Post Treatment Recovery Balm by Image for Unisex - 2 oz Balm!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This stuff is the best for after chemical peels or microneedling, or anyone treatment that leaves your skin needing rescue
Hannah S.
Prairieville , LA
This is the only thing that has saved my skin. I use it as a night time moisturizer. I have combo skin and gives my skin the love it needs. Great product.
Reyna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Perfect for my mom after she did a chemical peel. Helps with the irritation and redness she had. It may be expensive but it is worth it.

Looking for your answer?