BY I PET DOORS

The Ideal e-Cat Storm Door Cat Door - sold separately - uses an E-Sensor collar to ensure that only your pet has access to the door. Replace a lost collar or allow additional pets access to the door with the Ideal E-Sensor Break Away Key Collar For e-Cat Cat Door. Designed for safety and security the collar controls the door ensuring that no other critters - or burglars - enter your home. Includes 9-volt battery. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Pet Doors Ideal Pet Products Medium Magnetic Sensor Collar for Electronic Pet Doors EBC!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?