BY I O MAGIC

These noise-isolating in-ear headphones deliver dynamic sound and unparalleled comfort for a price that's easy on the wallet. Kick it up a notch from your stock ear buds - I/OMagic's Premium In-Ear Headphones deliver professional sound while providing a comfortable fit for long-term wear. The stylish rubberized cord lays flat and is tangle resistant - it is as perfect for the gym as it is for the street. The Jam Session In-Ear Premium Headphones come with 3 sizes of ear cushions to perfectly customize the fit. Also included is a compact hard-shell case to protect your investment and provide portable storage when not in use. Compatible with iPods, iPhones, smartphones and tablets, these In-Ear Headphones feature a built-in microphone with a Play/Pause/Talk button, so you'll never miss a call. I/OMagic Jam Session Premium In-Ear Headphones with Microphone (iPod Compatible) is one of many Earbuds available through Office Depot. Made by I/OMagic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I O Magic I/OMagic Jam Session Premium In-Ear Headphones with Microphone (iPod Compatible)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?