BY I MUST GARDEN

Control the rabbits with our best selling natural rabbit repellent. Ready to Use trigger spray. Covers up to 1000 Sq Ft I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent works by both smell and taste. Our formulas are a complex mixture of essential oils and other ingredients designed to break down at different rates. This making I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent long lasting and very effective. Many other products have one or two ingredients as their method of repelling rabbits but I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent goes further with our unique mixture of all natural ingredients. Repel Rabbits not People The all natural ingredients used in I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent stop the rabbits from eating your plants all year long. I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent is made with fragrant botanical oils and food grade ingredients. There are no poisons harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. People are always telling us how much they hated to spray their old deer repellents because of the stench until they tried I Must Garden Rabbit Repellents. No more taking a shower after spraying no more getting sick spraying just proven results. Safer for you Safer for the Environment Biodegradable Long Lasting Guaranteed! see more...

I Must Garden RA32 Rabbit Repellent - 32oz Ready to Use
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Must Garden RA32 Rabbit Repellent - 32oz Ready to Use!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?