BY I MUST GARDEN

Estate size makes 10 gallons of ready to use repellent and covers up to an acre. Growing Season formula is a great all year repellent that has a pleasant minty smell. Mint is a great way of controlling insects. The all natural ingredients used in I Must Garden Deer Repellent stop the deer from eating your plants all year long. Both formulations of I Must Garden Deer Repellent are made with fragrant botanical oils and food grade ingredients. There are no poisons harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. People are always telling us how much they hated to spray their old deer repellents because of the stench until they tried I Must Garden Deer Repellents. No more taking a shower after spraying no more getting sick spraying just proven results. Safe for your plants and family - Environmentally safe and biodegradable Proven effective at repelling deer Easy-to-use - Just spray and your problems go away Long lasting and rain resistant Family and pet friendly Guaranteed - 100 percent Money-back Guarantee see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Must Garden DGC1G Deer Repellent - Growing Season Formula 1 Gallon Concentrate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?