BY AVON

Creating your own customized makeup palette is a snap - with the custom color compact (Snap To It Case - sold separately). Just mix and match fresh and flirty combinations of eyeshadows and blush and create endless makeup looks. Shades come in metallic containers and the compacts have a magnetic strip to hold eyeshadows and/or blushes in place. The mini compact holds 2 eyeshadows or 1 blush. The mid size holds a combo of 1 blush and 2 eyeshadows or 2 blushes or 4 eyeshadows. Shades will enhance any desired look and is perfect for all occasions.

Create Your Customized Color Palette; Endless Color Combinations; Compact and Portable; Discontinued by Manufacturer; Hard to Find

Colleen B.
I personally sell Avon. So I always use our eyeshadows, these ones from Mark. brand are so pigmented and creamy but super blendable. They are definitely worth the price. They are only $7
Anna V.
Bedford, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t really like to have fun what are used to use it for my make up and I don’t really use eyeshadow either so I don’t have a lot to say about this product because I use it once and I didn’t like it.
Alexandria M.
I would love every shade, the pigment is awesome, super smooth and bendable, decent price for the product, customized packaging because you can create your own palettes.
Heidi F.
Flanagan
My mom sold Avon when I was younger. This was the first brand of make up that I used. I haven't tried any of their newer stuff but this is a good brand. It's good for people with sensitive skin. The colors are not super pigmented but they look nice.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I love I Mark Shadows they always have awesome color selections and I like this cuz you can pick two to four shadows and replace it in the compact it goes on smooth with no clumping and stays on forever
Colleen B.
Barre
These shades rock. I sell Avon and i always make sure I have these Mael. brand eyeshadow because the pigment is intense and they are super blendable.
Victoria V.
I love that you can customize this eyeshadow pack. It's affordable. And Avon is a well known company that I've used for a long time.
kae r.
minot
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love !! So many different colors!
One thing it's a little pricey but I believe it's worth it . It lasted me over a month
Amanda H.
Elkhart
Beautiful blending. Love all the colors. I buy most of my stuff from avon. Great company really great products!
Holly B.
N Prince Geo, VA
Love these shades, pigmentation lacks and formula is kind of chalky and staying power sucks. Fades about an hour after application.