I Love To Create 25042 Aleenes Fabric Fusion Permanent Adhesive-8oz

by I Love To Create

I LOVE TO CREATE-Aleene's: Fabric Fusion Adhesive. Fabric Fusion is the only clear, water-based, urethane adhesive that is nontoxic, machine-washable and dry cleanable. It's the perfect choice for a wide variety of surfaces and embellishments! This package contains one 8 fl. oz. bottle of Fabric Fusion. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Love To Create 25042 Aleenes Fabric Fusion Permanent Adhesive-8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Denise D.
I Love To Create 25042 Aleenes Fabric Fusion Permanent Adhesive-8oz uploaded by Denise D.
This stuff is the worst. The claim is that it is a permanent fabric adhesive. I used it on two different fabrics and it works about as well as if I used water to glue the fabrics. Doesn't work on sweats or slacks. I could have saved my time and money and gotten my pants hemmed. Ended up busting out the sewing machine. On the plus side, it stick well to my fingers, if that is your need (sarcasm!).
Habiba S.
I love this!!! I use this for my scrapbooking and paper quilling!!! This is great for clothes that you need to quickly fix!!! A must have product!!!!

Looking for your answer?