I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK FOR HOLIDAYS 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Laura Z.

BY BOND NO. 9

I Love New York for Holidays is an addictive fragrance as flavorful and unique as all of New York. Easy-to-wear and easy-to-love, this delectable pastry gourmand is spiked with take-no-prisoners peonies and patchouli. Experience New York in a bottle-get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity-New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I HEART NEW YORK logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Mandarin Zest, Spicy Nutmeg, Blueberry Accord, Roses, Pink Peonies, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Leather Accord. Style: Delectable. Bold. Lovely. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
OMG im obsessed with all of the Bond perfumes. My husband bought me central park the fist time and yes it is very expensive, however it is a huge bottle and you only need to apply one or two spritz of it and it lasts all day long. No joke. It smells Amazing! The bottle lasted me a whole year with at least one use a day. It has such beautiful sweet floral scent with jasmine like under note but not your grandma's floral perform at all. Its more of a beautiful light summer spring perfume that lasts throughout the day. I got complements on it and asked what i was wearing regularly. Now i want this one and the entire collection, well when i can afford all, but maybe one at a time. Lol so worth the money
Jennifer S.
Imlay City, MI
I have never tried this product myself but I heard that it was a really nice scent. The bottle is a keeper for sure. I think they got their bottle from the mall. This is probably a lot better scent than most scents you buy at the mall. If I had a chance to try it I sure would give a great review on how much I enjoyed it!
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love the scent on this one..my little sister has it and i go and spray myself all the time because I simply love the smell...
Yaritza G.
OMG it smells really good... I'm in love with it.. my husband gave it to me in birthday.. Its expensive but last all day
Laura Z.
I am a woman but I use this perfume all day I have her scent and everyone asks me what you smell delicious.
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
Ya que no me creas que no se si si si me puede ayudar a los que se le ha ido a la hora de la ciudad de
Carleisha O.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This fragrance is amazing I want to eat it like I can't keep my hunts hands off my when I wear it
Daneyl K.
Spencer, IA
This smells so good I am huge in perfumes and I love different smells and this one is amazing
member-599b19ac9
Brasil
Vixi minha nossa oila olha akilo oia muito bom cheiroso que so otimo super indico viu gnt
carolina r.
Clayton,North Carolina
It has a good smell of My daughter love, they can collect for their shape that looks.
Mehgan D.
How sweet or strong is this?
lizbeth a.
Su aroma es bueno?
Lindsay G.
Is this better than coach poppy?