I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for Him 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY BOND NO. 9

An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. A smoky, sensual dynamo scent where an eclectic energy accord meets a modern amber accord. Experience New York in a bottle get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I Heart New York logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Ginger, Juniper Berry, Grapefruit Zest, Lavender, Geranium, Patchouli, Leather, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Musk, Amber. Style: Sensual. Eclectic. Modern. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City , MO
When I first used this cologne I was impressed. By the end of the day I could still smell this fragrance on my clothes and sometimes even the next day. I wouldn't even have to spray a lot of I love New York for him by bond no. 9 and it went along way. I love this fragrance, definitely a crowd favorite as well!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
My boyfriend has this and it is terrible. I do not like the smell at all. It is way too strong and something about it is off. It is a little expensive and I won't be buying it for him again. I bought it online which was stupid of me, but I won't ever buy colon online again
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love this parfumerie spray it smells great and my guy loves and is very affordable,the style of the bottle and has its own fragments and a great bottle,nice design.there are no room for improvement
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Master Groomer Expert
This is a great cologne! It's good smelling and long lasting but it's not over powering! If you're looking for a new scent to try I would definitely give this one a chance!
Tal A.
Tal A.
This is the best company cologne!! I recommend any of the names to anyone!!! Worth the price and longlasting
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
This smells good. You can order online or in some malls. It just deoends. I like the smell
ray w.
ray w.
South Bend, IN
I have found that this works best for me when I apply it at night before bed.
lorena p.
lorena p.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Going to have to try this for my man! He's actually originally from ny so this might be a cute gift
Manel m.
Glendale, AZ
Is it worth trying
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
¿descripción de la fragancia?