I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for Him 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY BOND NO. 9

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. A smoky, sensual dynamo scent where an eclectic energy accord meets a modern amber accord. Experience New York in a bottle get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I Heart New York logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Ginger, Juniper Berry, Grapefruit Zest, Lavender, Geranium, Patchouli, Leather, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Musk, Amber. Style: Sensual. Eclectic. Modern. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Does not smell the greatest.....i probably would not recommend to others. Definitely better scents out there.