I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK For Her with Silver Necklace 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY BOND NO. 9

To celebrate the I Love New York by Bond No. 9 eau de parfum collection, this fragrance is accompanied by a limited-edition, detachable silver heart charm on a chain a wearable symbol of your love for the Empire State. An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. A delectable pastry gourmand spiked with take-no-prisoners peonies and patchouli. Experience New York in a bottle get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I Heart New York logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Mandarin Zest, Spicy Nutmeg, Blueberry Accord, Roses, Pink Peonies, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Leather Accord. Style: Delectable. Bold. Lovely. see more...

melissa c.
This is my first Bond No 9 perfume and it definitely won't be my last. It smells incredibly sexy, subtle and feminine. This is my new go-to perfume
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
I WANT THIS!!!!! I Have a thing for perfume bottles and collecting perfume and this would go great in my collection! SHE'S A BEAUTY!!!!✨💁🏽💖😍💕❤️✨
Alejandra M.
I want this!! I love the bottle, I probably won't use it to much and I love it comes with a necklace I would do try this
Serena L.
Amherstburg
It's a very sweet smelling product ! It was my first time using it at my friends house before we went out and the smell was very nice, it was vanilla and though I am not a big fan of that smell it was still a very nice product recommend for others just not myself !
kellen i.
Love ❤❤❤magic scent perfume and beautiful color my #forever my #xoxo #fofo #gilrs #fashion #glamur #diva
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Is this sweet smelling or floral?
Yulissa R.