BY BOND NO. 9

An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. A delectable pastry gourmand spiked with take-no-prisoners peonies and patchouli. Experience New York in a bottle-get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity-New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I HEART NEW YORK logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Mandarin Zest, Spicy Nutmeg, Blueberry Accord, Roses, Pink Peonies, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Leather Accord. Style: Delectable. Bold. Lovely. see more...