I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for Her 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY BOND NO. 9

An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. A delectable pastry gourmand spiked with take-no-prisoners peonies and patchouli. Experience New York in a bottle get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I HEART NEW YORK logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Mandarin Zest, Spicy Nutmeg, Blueberry Accord, Roses, Pink Peonies, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Leather Accord. Style: Delectable. Bold. Lovely. see more...

Morgan M.
Mobile , AL
If I could give this 20 extra stars I could!!!! I first came across it when my cousin received it as a gift from a well to do family. I feel in LOVE. It’s warm, sensual scent and lingers. I searched for several years before I finally lucked up and found it at TJ MAXX. My advice is to scoop this up anytime you find it on sale.... because if you don’t like please let me buy it from you.
Sofia F.
Riverside, CA
First of all the perfumes says it I heart New York LOL so my mom has this perfume and passed it on to me and I've been using it since she gave it to me because it smells so amazing so rich and I would recommend this for any girl out there💜💜
Cristina T.
I LOVE Parfum
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
The bond fragrances are so amazing. They smell so good and the fragrance wears very well! The packaging is always so cute but they are a little pricey!
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
smells terrific to rest your bottle is very attractive love is very chic and feminine its France is such NEW YORK
billie c.
Guymon, OK
This sassy smell is so good. it reminds me of the beach. I love it for an every day perfume
Abigail S.
Mercedes , TX
I love the smell! Its so beach kind but its awesome to have on and keep smelling good.
Jewell Q.
This is a bit pricey but who wouldn't want a I ❤️ NY perfume, has a nice fragrance.
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Desearía poder probar esté perfume se ve por su presentación que huele delicioso
Leyla nicole R.
I like but in primor is expenensive and the aspect is beautiful. I like this and i recommend
Marcia d.
I love its productos...
Christine B.
Phoenix , AZ
I ve seen a lot of people talk about it . Is it worth the price

Amazon