I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for Fathers 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY BOND NO. 9

An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. This Bond No. 9 eau de parfum celebrates the vivid, fast-paced, swashbuckling breed of maleness that built and defined the Empire State. Experience New York in a bottle get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I Heart New York logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Basil, Lime, Coriander, Lavender, Sage, Grapefruit Blossom, Tree Moss, Musk, Amber. Style: Vivid. Fast-Paced. Boasting. see more...

Ruby D.
Ruby D.
It's a great smell at first I though it was girl perfume biut I love it so I gave it to my cousin.
Kurrie P.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
This is an awesome cologne it smells really good I recommend it.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
It smells great but not my favorite of the Bonds. Price wise it's insane for a bottle of cologne. But at least all their scents are androgynous.
shaid h.
shaid h.
Master Groomer Expert
I am from NEW YORK CITY and so this cologne represents my city haha it's nice and exciting to wear this. it makes you feel nice and puts you in a good mood.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
It smells good nnd this will be a great gift for my brother in law just saying lol
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
I love this bottle 😍😍😍😍😍 Smells great! I want some for Christmas!!!!!!!
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
This is a nice smell.
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
This stuff is the best. It's very pricey but it is so worth the money. I purchased it at a local boutique
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I love this product for my husband I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to smell lovely as a man
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I saw this in the shop downtown last September, and I bought it for my brothers birthday. He still ranting and raving about how much he loves it. Even went out and bought one of his best friends the same cologne.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
How strong is this scent?
Shawnee F.