I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for Earth Day 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY BOND NO. 9

An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. When it comes to being green, New York State is way ahead of the game. Bond No. 9 celebrates the state's environmental smarts with this fresh, green, metro-sophisticated eau de parfum. Experience New York in a bottle get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I Heart New York logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Tangerine, Lush Orchid, Orange Flower Water, Tuberose, Muguet, Orris, Musk, Amber, Oakmoss, Sandlewood. Style: Green. Fresh. Metro. see more...

• How long does it take to end the whole bottle of the perf...1 Answers
Khari H.
This easy-to-wear scent is my go to fragrance. It is light and floral. It is not overpowering but still noticeable. Try it!!!! You will love it!
Jenell O.
Merced, CA
I love New York and I love this perfume! It smells so fresh and is perfect for a fall day in any city! A bit pricey, but we'll worth it!
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
I really love this product because it doesn't seem like something to big its small and easy to put on.
Rosa M.
midland, TX
One of my favorite perfumes. Love the smell very fresh not to sweet. I recommend it.
Ivana M.
Raleigh, NC
This perfume is one of my favorite! I highly recommend! Smell so fresh and sexy
Veronika Y.
Ashkelon
I love this perfume so much! Not average smell, so gorgeous and fresh, almost too sexy! Love it
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
How long does it take to end the whole bottle of the perfume?

back