I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for All Limited Edition with Necklace and Black Heart 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY BOND NO. 9

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. A velvety smooth java infusion where full-bodied geranium meets sandalwood with street smarts. In celebration of the I Love New York by Bond No. 9 eau de parfum collection, this delightful bottle features a limited-edition detachable black heart charm on a chain so here at last is a wearable symbol of your love for the Empire State. Experience New York in a bottle get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I Heart New York logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Bergamot, Muguet, Pepper, Cocoa, Coffee Beans, Creamy Chestnut, Patchouli, Vanilla, Leatherwood, Sandalwood. Style: Smooth. Sassy. Energetic. see more...

Review (1)