I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 I LOVE NEW YORK for All 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carrie S.

BY BOND NO. 9

An easy-to-wear, easy-to-love fragrance. A velvety smooth java infusion where full-bodied geranium meets sandalwood with street smarts. Experience New York in a bottle get a whiff of I LOVE NEW YORK, a luxury eau de parfum collection that is all about New York; a global destination famed for its energy, creativity, and dynamic lifestyle, as well as its natural beauty and history. The city, skyline, beaches, mountains, and parks; vineyards, orchards, and fine dining; the arts, adventure, and sophistication; glamour, nature, and simplicity New York has it all. The logo expresses the careening speed, energy, egalitarianism, and the can-do spirit pervading New York and the iconic I Heart New York logo, designed by Milton Glaser in the '70s. If you dream of New York, I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9 will take you there. Notes: Bergamot, Muguet, Pepper, Coco, Coffee Beans, Creamy Chestnut, Patchouli, Vanilla, Leatherwood, Sandalwood. Style: Smooth. Sassy. Energetic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie S.
This is my signature fragrance. I swear, it smells like a high-end bakery shoppe. It's incredible. I smell the coffee, the cocoa, and some baked goods in there too. It's just heavenly. I've read reviews that mention a greasy bacon note, but luckily that doesn't show up with my body chemistry! It's amazing start to finish on me.
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
Great it kind of better actually the way it feel it's like a cool. Burst and then it makes you just feel warm insidr