BY NONE #30 in Fitness Classes & Programs

I Love My Body: Pilates 1/Pilates 2 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really awesome DVD and it very good if you are a beginner. I do this DVD maybe a couple times a week or more. I would recommend this to my friends that love to workout.
Erica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really awesome DVD for those just starting to explore Pilates. This is not a workout plan that will help you shed tons of weight, but it will tone your hips, buns, and thighs, flatten your tummy and create a long and lean appearance. I would recommend to someone who is not significantly over weight since you really wont shed lots of weight, and who wants to tone and tighten.
Daniela A.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This dvd is super good for those that doesn't have the time and money for a gym or pilates center. I recommend to start with the dvd and if you really enjoy doing pilates go to a center and try out the different techniques and machines
kristal F.
Bronx, NY
Great, the information is good and that motivate you to do the things right ! the quality is the most important and this one have it , i really love it !! I recommend this 100%
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1

Pilate's are a struggle but once you get the hang of it you will see the pounds shedding of slowly but surely .
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am trying to start a new program of pilates and this one really help me because I can see the video.
Ashleigh B.
Fort Riley, KS
I love this! Do it every morning as a routine before work! I definitely feel the difference !
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great product very informative and helps with doing your daily routine
Angela M.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Excelente producto lo recomiendo muchísimo yo ya lo recomiendo muchísimo bueno
Joesbel H.
barinas,Venezuela
Me encanta sus rutinas y ejercicios que nos ayuda en varios aspectos de nuestra vida y a entender nuestro cuerpo y llegar a su capacidad máxima
Joseline O.
Da buenos resultados?
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I need a new workout- what's the results people have had? Good or bad? Should I or shouldn't I?
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's the difference between Pilates and yoga?
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for beginners?