I Love Lucy: The Ultimate Season One (Blu-ray) (Full Frame) uploaded by Ana S.I Love Lucy: The Ultimate Season One (Blu-ray) (Full Frame) uploaded by Brittany W.

BY NONE

There's more to love on Blu-ray(TM)! You've loved and laughed at Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel for years - but you've never seen "I Love Lucy" like this on glorious high-definition Blu-ray(TM). Includes every episode from the first season, beautifully restored in high definition, in original night-of-broadcast form with original sponsor openings and closings. Lucy and Desi's Makeup and Wardrobe Test for the Series, Original Pilot Restored from 35mm Film, Home Movies from the Set of the Show - In Color. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired). see more...

• Who is the real OG and watched these in Black & White?1 Answers
beth g.
I LOVE Lucy! She's my favorite actress. I can't get enough of this show. No matter how many times I rewatch the show I still laugh ☺👍
September M.
Midland, MI
Love this show! She is so funny and has the most crazy ideas! My family would sit and watch this together! Good for all ages!
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Seriously though, I do love this! It's such an amazing show. It's timeless, has nice humor, and always fun to watch!
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best show of all time with the best episodes!! I would recommenced this to anyone who is a fan of this show.
Brittney C.
East York, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If you are looking for a laugh, I love lucy is a great show for you. Its funny and keeps you on your toes and entertained.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Who is the real OG and watched these in Black & White?