I Love Lucy: The Ultimate Season One (Blu-ray) (Full Frame) uploaded by Ana S.I Love Lucy: The Ultimate Season One (Blu-ray) (Full Frame) uploaded by Brittany W.

BY NONE

There's more to love on Blu-ray(TM)! You've loved and laughed at Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel for years - but you've never seen "I Love Lucy" like this on glorious high-definition Blu-ray(TM). Includes every episode from the first season, beautifully restored in high definition, in original night-of-broadcast form with original sponsor openings and closings. Lucy and Desi's Makeup and Wardrobe Test for the Series, Original Pilot Restored from 35mm Film, Home Movies from the Set of the Show - In Color. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired). see more...

• Who is the real OG and watched these in Black & White?1 Answers
Hope J.
Burnet
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
CLASSIC!!! I Live Lucy is a must see! I really do love Lucy. She’s HILARIOUS and soooo loveable!! Her relationship with Ricky is so fun to watch, because there’s so comfortable and goofy together, but love each other so much.
Taylor W.
Reno
This is an old show and may look boring at first but it is sooooo funny and really enjoyable! It has really good actors and it’s a good tv series for any age! It’s amusing and I definitely recommend anyone to sit down and watch this because it sure is a show!
Perlitta G.
Purchased at: Sling TV
This throwback classic show has yet to get old with it's no color black and white taping. I lived in Mexico for a while and all our channels (3 that we got with bunny ears) were in black and white. When we came back to the states I didn't realize that that is how its supposed to be.
We all have that one friend who just is a little out there or in their own world. We also all have that friend who just rather lay low, stay out of trouble, and a penny pincher.
These classic's are to funny!!!
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
Yes my favorite show of all time! I grew up watching I love Lucy, and I still do! I have all the seasons, and whenever I feel like having a laugh I just put them on. I really do prefer watching I love Lucy than anything else on television.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
this show is totally funny.lucy is the best.i watch it all the time,and i always have.i literally cried when she died.the acting is awesome .if you havent seen this show i highly recomd it.she will have you rolling out of your seat laughing.so funny.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This show is soooo addicting. I have seen all the episodes numerous times . I work in two nursing homes and during the evening, I almost always put I Love Lucy on for the ladies. I like it so much, I just got an I Love Lucy scrub top and my boyfriend got me an I Love Lucy purse and wallet for Valentine's Day.
Ana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I bought this whole series at Target.. It wasn't cheap, but it is TOTALLY WORTH IT! it is a timeless show that never gets old and it is HILARIOUS to see what Ethel and Lucy get themselves into.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The original lady of comedy in my book - Lucille Ball is outstanding in this series. The entire cast is hilarious making this one of the most beloved shows ever. I watched it on Nick at Nite growing up and I still watch this show. If you want a good laugh you need to watch this show. I really can't say enough good things about I Love Lucy.
Dawn  M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Lucy is such a classic. Perfect for all ages. You can relax to it, wake up to it, watch it whenever. It's always funny and the lessons and themes are timeless and can be watched over and over.
NATASCHA O.
Absolutely love this show. I have watched it since I was little and it was on long before I was born. It's a oldie but def a classic!!!
McCall V.
Mountain Brk, AL
Who is the real OG and watched these in Black & White?