BY I LOVE LOVE

Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I love this product! It is a little greasy but I love to use it on freshly shaved legs during the summer. It does a great job at moisturizing and smells great. I wouldn't suggest using this during the winter or with long pants because it will get sticky if you put long pants on after application.
Hannah L.
Penfield, NY
Love this product, although greasy, it leaves your body feeling refreshed and hydrated. The smell is absolutely amazing! great for the summer time! but a little sticky if warm out.
Fatima C.
Elgin, IL
This product is amazing ! It gives you a nice and smooth face. It makes your skin softer. Can it be better? Yes! It smells incredible !
Salena S.
East Hartford, CT
Oh my gosh smells absolutely amazing! Also feels really good on my skin, I use it every morning
Lisa D.
Love this! I use this one or the strawberry one everyday when i get out of the shower! They take a little bit to fully dry and are a bit greasy but they are extremely moisturizing! (If you use this on your freshly shaven legs the skin feels amazing!)
Toni W.
Where can I purchase this ?