BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Roberto Cavalli has created this perfume for women. The Just Cavalli I Love Her was launched in 2010. It offers a refreshing sensation to the wearer. It can be used as a winter or autumn fragrance. The fragrance is uncomplicated even though it has a lot of notes in it. The blend is unpretentious and has a warm quality. The tops notes are citrusy fruits and bergamot. In the heart, there are notes of frangipani, sunflower, sandalwood and Virginia cedar. The base notes are vanilla, musk and tonka bean. A whiff of this fragrance tends to have a relaxing effect on the user. see more...

I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz

Start your review of I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
First of all, great price! Second, great smell! This is a great product that is longlasting and has an amazing smell. I am definitely buying this product again. I would recommend this to all lovers of beauty and to those who love to smell great! Date night game changer haha.
Sàde B.