Atheneum Books For Young Readers
I Like Him, He Likes Her (Reprint) (Paperback)

I Like Him, He Likes Her (Reprint) (Paperback)

Find a Penny pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck…except, of course, if that Penny is charming and pretty and funny, and the person picking her up just happens to be your boyfriend. Alice McKinley's freshman year is not as "lucky" as she was hoping it would be. But she's is trying to look on the bright side. There are worse things than being single for a semester… for a school year…for the whole summer…. At least Alice can count on her best friends for support-in theory, anyway. Lately they haven't been all that there-for-her. In fact, it seems like Pam and Liz are suddenly involved in intense, secret conversations whenever Alice is around. Single is starting to feel a whole lot like solo.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Like Him, He Likes Her (Reprint) (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Tannia Z.
I love this book. I have it and read it more than once. Girls you will be in love and can't put it down once you pick it up. A romantic novel.
Kaaila K.
Albuquerque, NM
This was a really cute book. I think the reprint combines a few books so it is a really thick book. Loved it, will read the next.

Looking for your answer?